About Better Removalists
At Better Removalists, they understand that moving house or office can be a hassle and a tiresome experience and they know searching for a reliable and affordable removalist can be difficult. That’s why they've developed a smart, flexible removalist system which ensures an easy transition to your new premises and a much, much better experience for all.
Type of Removalist
ReviewsWrite a review
Your company should be extremely disappointed on how they manage their business & clients;
• I had to chase the night before for an indicative timeframe for the move i.e. morning or night - people have MANY things to organise on the day of a move. I ended up contacting the sub-contractor directly as could not get a response from your company.
• Your removalists were then late (arrived at 8.45am when told between 7-8am)
• Misquoting a job which then doubled in time/expense (a 100% uplift in time is incredibly poor practice)
• Attempting to get additional money from me during the move (pot plant surcharge despite me advising at the time I had large pot plants - which was later proven by listening to the recording)
• Continual phone calls from your company once we were running over time which added undue additional stress on myself and the removalists (despite being told at the time money is not an issue)
• Your removalists broke my fridge because they didnt have a trolley (a removalist without a trolley?!)
• “Glitches” in receiving emails when I attempted to follow your prescribed channel to raise my grievance (“the emails didn't reflect in the system due to a glitch”) – a poor excuse for your mismanagement of your company & lack of responsibility
• Not responding within the promised timeframe (“We shall get back to you with an outcome within 24 Hours of this email”) – I didn’t hear back until later that evening, much past 2pm
• Offering an extremely poor resolution which demonstrates you take no responsibility for your behaviours or actions in this matter.
• After 11 days of email chains, you then decided to 'give up' RATHER than offering a mere 1hr refund ($150) for a 6hr misquoted job (+$1000) + additional fees - which clearly demonstrate your lack of social conscious & responsibility
I advised them to would be an 8 hour job at least - they only wanted to quote for 6.
Ironically I also booked the bond clean with them as their website says 10% discount if I book it with them - they didn't give the discount. And they have also (after the fact) increased the price of the bond clean 20% as well ...
Seems to be a theme ... Better Removalists seem to be a company that contracts their work (under quotes to win a bod and then increases the price later on) out so be cheaper and better to go direct to the contractors ... like I said the contractors did a great job ... just not happy with what I perceive as their business practice.
Kudos to their team.